Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to Uni Life-Part 1

Part 1?? Hmm what  does it mean? Mean there will be many post  bout my uni life later on.. 
Saturday night already back to hostel.. Miss all my frenz and family~
hmm.. Why am I so free update my blog at this time??
I suppose have my Physical Chem and Ordinary Differential Equation class this morning, 
But,Sadly(Happy actually) Class CANCELED!! ..
Now, I am rushing for the Basic physic class at 12pm~~ 
See ya everyone~~ 

P/S:God Bless Me, I have to eat grass for 2 months(save money,my dear) since I bought too much of DBSK Stuff(pdadn muka)~~ AIGOO~~ Plus, They are coming to Malaysia, Better save some money for the ticket(The ticket price isn't cheap,you know)
Addicted to the songs for SungKyunKwan Scandal.. XD and love Lee Sang Jun too(Ka Rang)~~ ^^

No comments: