Monday, September 06, 2010

Enjoyable, FUN XD

Ok~~ I back to Klang since Friday~~ and I realize I keep eating for these few days~~ hahahhahha (Mummy: "Ur spare tyre ~~ BEWARE")
Enjoy,Fun is the blog title 2day~
Yesterday(that's 5th Sept):
I went to Daorae again with Su ling and My forum's family member: Emily(my dear dear), Ah Qi unnie, Xiao Wen, Casshire, Bao bao(Yuyin), Ya Ya and Xiao Qi~
Food is damn nice of course~ ^^ BBQ pork and chicken, besides that, Dderk Bokgi, Kimchi Jeon, Pa-Jeon , Kimchi Steamboat and etc~~ XD
Ate until very full that afternoon... Chatting till 2.30pm and Emily brought all of to The Garden, then, we ate the Vanila Bread and Mc flurry there~ Chatting again~~
(why so many Chatting? >< Chat what? " Dbsk thing la)
hahah, ok, bout 5pm Emily send us back to KL Sentral and that's all for the gathering~
Btw, 1st time meet Xiao Qi, Casshire, Yaya and Bao Bao, and all of us have so many same topic~~ FUN teasing ppl~~ XD

Su ling and me~~

This is Emily dear dear~~
Xiao Qi and I

Xiao Wen and Casshire~
Lol.. Casshire's spec~~ XD
Xiao Wen and Me~~
Ah Qi unnie~~^^

Bao Bao~Future Sensei~~
Do we looks like Sister?? XD ~~YAYA and I~~

Next, 2day, i went to Berjaya Times Square.. and 2day's weather, erhem, RAINING~~ LOL... (i think because of  Su ling and my craziness) Went to Times square with Siew Chin, Su ling and Ivy~~ XD Shopping is Fun.. Let's see what i bought~~~

4 pairs of earings~~
Blouse from a shop called Kitchen~^^ (4 of us bought bought different out fits there, according to Su ling, This is the only Correct channel with Siew Chin, LMAO)
Jang Jang Jang~~ Earphone for my MP3~~ Haiz.. I spoiled mine in hostel~~ haiz~~
Nail polisher PINK color~~ XD from Elianto~~(thought of buying BB cream from Etude House, haiz.. But better dun buy 1st coz my BB cream at home haven't finish used yet~)

This is where Siew Chin get mad.. Coz 3 of us really show our craziness to Korea boy Band in this shop.. hahha.. she alone walk for more than 30min but we haven't settle when she got back to us.. muahahhah~
I bought some DBSK stuff in Mystar Trading~ Just that i really NOT STATISFY WITH THE SERVICE there~
All things included photobook, i feel like buying, just that the price is too cheap and i scare is Cetak Rompak~~ PIRATED~~
Let's see what i bought~~(haiz, din realise i berat sebelah, buy too many Junsu's stuff^^)



And i bought a little present for Emily~~ Hope she will like it~~ ^^

P/s: Back home means my DBSK collections will be updated as well~~
hahhaha

My DBSK wristband~~ XD
Junsu's Thanks giving PILLOW!!!!!!!!!! XD hug tide~~

oh ya, Eline, this is the Shirt that u asked me to buy.. Miane... I can't fimd the color that u want~~~

No comments: