Wednesday, September 29, 2010

UMP life Part 2

Is part 2 now..
AND  Celine will be VERY VERY BUSY for upcoming month...
Busy with?
1) Assignments...(all the assignments are given to us one shot, not like stephanie, they have done it before Raya break)
2) Briged siswa activities~~ Sigh~(ppl told me, go there is to feed mosquitoes.. haiz.. but luckily, Sher will be going together with me .. ^^)
1st till 3rd Oct i will have a camp, wish me good luck
16th Oct PBSM and 23rd Oct Physical Test

3) JKC activities.. 15th Oct-PT, Pesta Tanglung(isn't it over for a long time?)
Dun ask me questions on this issue, coz i also very blur on this event.. (although i am the head of logistic for the stage)
4)JYJ showcase on 17th Oct
I will EXTREMELY Exhausted that week, sigh, no choice, after the 15th Pesta Tanglung, and 16th PBSM thing, i only will come back to Klang by bus on that night~~ Coz 17th will be the showcase..It still depend on Emily, whether can grab a ticket for me or not~~
5) Worst is TEST and QUIZ.. or maybe Finals~
18th only i will back to University and plan to skip Monday morning class, which is Physical chem(I dun mind skip her class,since i have to self study after the class),Ordinary Differential equation(which i VERY MIND to skip his class, coz Maths is my fav subject,1stly and 20th Oct, i will having my Maths Test 2, Gosh, I REALLY HAVE NO TIME TO STUDY~~~)

With all those annoying activities, wish me good luck then~~ T^T
P/s: I woke up 4am in the morning to download drama(crazy)

No comments: