Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wonderful Saturday

Yes, Pretty good,
2day just a wonderful day for me~
hope everyone is like me too~~

1st, I met Sultan Pahang for the 1st time,
Ampun Tuanku, Tuanku came to my University for Jejak Warisan Pahang program and to celebrate Tuanku's Hari Keputeraan~
(even, i stayed in Taiping for previous 13 years and Klang for 6 years, i never have a chance to meet Sultan Perak or Sultan Selangor..)

2nd, JYJ new album show case is CONFIRMED on 17th Oct.. ^^ Heart beat very fast when got this news..
Afternoon, My mum gave me a call,
Me: my~~~(Mummy's my) They confirmed to come on 17th!
(and i accidentally told her that need to buy ticket to enter><  and the price i told her is actually cheaper, Sorry, really cannot tell her the EXACT price~)
Mum: WHAT???!!! RM200 for a ticket??? ARE U CRAZY?
Me: Erm.. but they din come to Malaysia for 3years d.. so is a MUST to c them...
Mum: You really... I am SPEECHLESS... Tell me, how much you spend on them d??and.. and.. their event is on Sunday, you even planned to SKIP your monday morning class! I think, you gonna have a good explanation to ur dad...
Me:.....

3rd, saw JYJ's calendar photos and grateful that he smile ^^(ignore me, i m acting abnormal here)
some photos for you~~ photo that cheers me(I know, not everyone will understand my feeling)
Found that feeling HAPPY the whole day really bring GOOD luck for the whole day, try it~~ XD

No comments: