Friday, January 01, 2010

New year wishes from DBSK

Here is my oppa's wishes to everyone... XD
Oppa.. Happy new year to you guys too..
hwaiting!!!!


Yunho:

Happy New Year... (:

I wish that in 2010, everyone will be able to become happy~♡...

新年快乐...(:

我希望2010年大家都能够快乐~♡...

(i hope you happy too)


Changmin:

Happy New Year ^v^

Please make this year a year that all your wishes will come true.

I will be praying for you~^^

新年快乐 ^v^

请让你们的愿望在今年都能达成。

我会为你祈祷~ ^^

(i will pray for you too)

Jejung:

Happy New Year!!It's already 2010. ^^

I hope that this year will be full of more happiness.. ^^

Thank you for supporting us!! Always!

新年快乐!!已经是2010年了。^^

我希望今年是充满快乐的..^^

谢谢你们的支持!!永远的!

( i believe this year will be full of happiness.. don't worry!!! MIDOYO)

Yuchun:

Happy New Year!

Please take care of us in 2010 too!

I haven't grown old at all~!!!

I'm a teenager forever

HAHAHA!!!

新年快乐!

希望你们2010年继续看护着我们!

我还没完全变老~!!!

我永远是青少年哈哈哈!!!

(lol.. Teenager... Yuchunie, you must be affected by Junsu oppa.. hahaz)

Junsu:

Happy New Year.

I am looking forward to 2010 since World Cup is going to take place this year.

I'll do my best at both singing and soccer.

新年快乐。

我很期待者一年的到来,毕竟世界杯就是在这一年。

我会在唱歌和足球里做到最好。

(I knew it!! soccer!!! hope u enjoy the FIFA world cup this year!!! I will watch it also!!!)

No comments: