Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bad Luck

Seriously... I can only say i m in bad luck today...
Helping people become give truobles to both of us...
Who should blame on?
Me? or her?
T.T

Help people to bank in money but the maybank ATM machine "SWALLOW" the money..
State there THIS MACHINE IS OUT OF SERVICE...
GOSH!! the problem is now i haven press the confirmation button..
Then the machine Just offline like that..
OTOKE?????!!!
Went to customer service in JJ..
But THIER PHONE LINE GOT PROBLEM!!!
ISH!!!
I have to make report on it to Maybank myself..
Their line is super busy, called there for few times but no one pick up my phone..
I am worry about the money..
RM250
not a small amount!!!

Finally someone pick up my phone(my RM9 credit fly)
and she said she have to check on the cash deposite machine..bla. bla..bla
i m facing few problems..
Is all depend on luck..

Problem:
1) What if the machine in JJ suddenly can use and "vomit" out my RM250? Sure ppl take it..
then, My fren and I have to TANGGUNG sendiri...
2) What if the person incharge take the money away? they can do whatever they can, they can say they din get it...
3) What if they tell you: we are sorry, we can't found the money,you are LIER which want to cheat us...

OTOKE????!!!!!!!!
Help ppl now become killing myself.. RM250.. T.T

No comments: