Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blame on Celine Foo...

Sorry for causing inconvenience to
Abel and his cousin...
I promise both of you but end up cannot make it....

Thanks to
Abel and his cousin..
for offering me...

Thanks to Su ling
for understand me and din blame on me....

Thanks to Siro too..
for always talk to me when i m down...

Sad and disappointed..
Sad?
Parents just can't let go of me....
making my own decision...
Am i wrong?
I can't blame on my parents coz i understand how and what they feel..
Worry?
Ya~ i know both of you worry...
and choose the best for me..
but did you ask me?
Did you know i actually don't like this office job?
Did you know i m suffering sitting there?
Sometime they talk bad things and i have to pretend i din hear it?

I understand you just too worry..
I tried my best to convience both of you and arrange everything so that both of you don't worry..
You got the contact numbers...
and i gave you the number of the person incharge..
but you refuse it..
You refuse to trust and believe me..
You said let me think and decide..
but you know, finally
i still will follow ur decision...
no matter how sad am i...

I m so sad to letting go of this opportunity..
I din blame on you..
I juz blame on myself...
blame on i juz don't wwan to let you down..
blame on i m not brave enough to choose what i wan infront of you..

and i only can blame on myself
and cry the whole night in my room...

Now, do you satisfy?
Everthing back to normal....
Normal...
which not i wish....
Blaming on myself.....

No comments: