Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekly

2nd & 3rd Jan 2010

My Cousins sister wedding... so... Juz went to her wedding dinner and also all kind of chinese Tradition thingy...
Let's the pic explain everything...
Yam cha ceremony.. this is my parent's turn..
cuttie.. erm.. My cousin's daughter.....
This is the Bride!!! Nice couple...
Marco.. The camera man- He is from Switzerland.. He is same U wif my cousin sister in Itally... XD
Family posing... XD
My parents.. hehe.. Daddy looked weird...
part of the decoration in the wedding dinner....
Piggy head.. that my bro ate halfway..(full of fats.. yulks!)
My bro and cousin brother....
Me and mummy....
My Fav flowers.. ^^
Mummy, Marco and Me...(Remeber to come back to M'sia agin, Marco!!)


4th Jan 2010
Start my part time job...
As purchasing asistant...
Boring.. nearly fall asleep..
That's wat i can say...

5th Jan 2010
2nd of working..
Still boring but slightly better that the 1st day...
Must withstand every tough time..
Cause I NEED MONEY!!!
And during lunch time...
Guess wat? I found...

Restoran J & J- Junsu and Jejung.. lol

6th Jan to 8th Jan...
Nothing special.. work and work..
Looking towards to Weekend..
OTOKAJO?!!!
OTOKAE??
I just wanna sit down and rest..Long time din online...

9th Jan 2010
Work till 1.00pm...
YES!!! FINALLY I week pass...
And i online till 1am.. haha
So good to back to forum..
Downloaded bleach and watched it!!!
Saw All About TVXQ Season 3 DVD + Photobbok cost RM188..
feel like buying it..ah!! Some1 help me to DECIDE!!!!
Lillian's Bday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear...
Miss you...

10th Jan 2010
Taman rakyat time..
woke up early in the morning and.. Jogging..
Sigh.. this is what happen if ate too much and gain weight..
don't forget CNY comin soon, have to keep fit...
XD..AH!! can't imagine 2morrow... AGAIN MY BORING LIFE!!

No comments: