Thursday, December 31, 2009

This moment

For this moment, i regret..

I regret for rejecting Li Shan..
Now have to countdown ALONE in the house...

I regret for wasting my time in Taiping,
spending so much time here,
but like do nothing...

I regret for eating too much
and I GAIN WEIGHT

For this moment, i guilty...

I guilty for didn't help my grandparents when i am still in Taiping...

I guilty for wastage of food in IPOH...

I guity for letting go all my anger on my mum...

For this moment, i angry....

I angry with the adult...
for asking me to do HOUSEWORK!!!
and I m pXXXXd

I angry with the adult...
for letting me to wait for them..
Until i m damnHUNGRY..

I angry ..
for leaving me to take care of the youngest cousin sister!

I angry with my youngest cousin sister...
Asking me to do This do that!!!
"I want Milk, i want my cartoon,WATER..."

THIS IS THE WORST NEW YEAR EVE I EVER HAVE!
NO TV PROGRAM
NO ONLINE
NO FRIENDS
AND NO FAMILY!
I am gonna crazy if without DBSK songs in my hp with me just now...

p/s: Hate kids!!!!!! kIDS = DEVIL for me at this moment....

No comments: