Sunday, February 01, 2009

BaCk To KlaNG( REaL lIfE AgAIn)

Wow man! I had rest for a week, but i feel tat is not enough for me... Haiz... No choice, no matter how, I still hav to get back to my normal and real life...

7 Days in Taiping which my hometown and celebrated Chinese New Year with my lovely family, I m so happy and glad that they are beside me... During this cny, my schedule was very full, almost everyday also went out..


25.1.09: Nothing much for 25th.. juz that sms during the night... Wishing all my frenz happy cny and help my grandpa do all the preparation to welcome the GOD of Wealth...ya! fogot! I painted my nails with black colour! This is the 1st time i try black colour... not bad...



This is the preparation.....

26.1.09: Woke up at 10.30a.m.(slept late in 25th night), spend almost 1 hours to dress up myself...wakakaka..new clothes! Then, went to grandpa's house to hav another reunion lunch...After having lunch, ANG POW TIME! YEAH! Aunties and grandparents gave angpow for us..Went to temple to pray... Ya! cousin suggested want to go to cinema to watch THE WEDDING GAME.. Then, go Taiping Sentral to watch it...
Chris Lee and Fann wong done a gud job in that movie but its a Love Story, so, nothing much to laugh for it...
I can't aspect the flowers in my grandparents house can grow so beautifully!





27.1.09:3rd aunty came back! Of course angpow again, Another relatives came to visit my grandpa, so got another angpow.... Then,i accompany my aunties once again go to temple(lalala.. dunno went there how many times.. LOL)... After praying, went back to grandparents's house. Then, photo time! snap photo...Want to go Karaok and cinema at night but its FULL!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Taiping Sentral was so crowded! haiz... Lepak there ang supper at Noddles station...


Grandma and me

Grandpa and my Brother

Grandpa and me

With cousins

my mum(in the middle with another 2 aunties)

28.1.09: Lol....Woke up 7.00a.m. in the morning....Siau.. so early, mummy wake me up...coz need to take my grandparents to visit my grandma's sister and brothers.. I was sleepind all the way coz really tired.. staying there untill 2 p.m. then going back to taiping. ZZZZZ.... about 3 pm arrive home!(finally).. Hav to go to bath and dress up myself to attend another reunion dinner(father site)... Bring along my 2 cousins(mother site)so that i will not feel too boring during the dinner(i m more closer with them).. My whole day gone!





29.1.09:Meet my old frenz at old town taiping sentral, so gud 2 meet them... V talked and talked for about 3 hours...5.30p.m to my grandparent's house to eat..
Faster went back to my aunty's house coz my mum hav a gathering with her frenz at night...

30.1.09: went to watch movie again-All's Well End Well.. Love this movie coz i laugh untill stomach ache.. din expect Louis Koo can act like so funny!...Night, packing my bag..

31.01.09: back To klang!!!!

This is all my "ACTIVITIES" during Cny... My new year just end like this... ahhhhhh.. Time not enough.. I have to back to my busy life again.....

1 comment:

杏奈 said...

Happy Chinese New Year o...
always receive ur msg even though v not often meet each others.
Thx ya...
SO miss u~
bcum prettier n prettier d lor...
More feminine...
When free then come out hang out n yam cha?