Saturday, February 07, 2009

ARGH...........+ HAIZ........

T.T... I think my whole class know tat almost all my insects being eaten by THE RATS in my class... haiz... now i hav to worry bout the project again..... My group haven complete the project yet! Wat should i do? The project need to summit at the end of this month.... Looks like I hav to burn midnight oil to complete it.... Anyway, I hav to thanks to Siro for 'donating' some of their bugs for our group... Really thanks to her so much!!!!

I juz wondering, did I looks scary on Friday? I really dunno.. Did i being rude when talking o maybe asking Adrian about the event happened on thursday training? If i did, I really want to say sorry to him lah... KOMEN NEI!

Ah! Another thing is Pn Chandrika finally back to ACS again.. However, I very disappointed tat she is not going to teach our class.. Tis means, i hav to c Pn E everyday....

Em, but no matter how, i still hav 1 gud news to share! OMG! Can't believe! My monthly test for Maths 2 on last thursday, i got full marks for all the questions!!!!!! Lalala.... so happy about tat...

Hope tat every day is a good and great day for me! GAMBATE every1!!!!

No comments: