Friday, January 23, 2009

MeREnTas DesA DaY

Wow!!!!! Although I din get any position for cross-country ... em... But I m glad tat i manage to finish it! Plus, dunno why, i feel my stamina is quite gud for 2day....Hahaha...





But, haiz i din snap any photos for 2day...Except Xin Yi's photo...haha... Hav to wait for Siro to give me all the photo tat she snap during the cross-country loh... Anyway, CONGRAZ fo those who WON!!!!! hehe... Here is the results for houses.



  1. RED

  2. YELLOW

  3. PURPLE

  4. GREEN

  5. BLUE(my house, pity... 'proud' to get the 1st from the last)



Juz went to Bank Islam for the JPA scholarships..Met Zhen Yi, Hui Siang and aso William there...



This week juz received CNY card from my aunty and also Pei Ern. Thanks to Davin also for d dedication...
















p/s:Happy holiday and Happy Chinese New Year,everyone....




No comments: