Saturday, February 14, 2009

HaPPy VaLEntINe's DaY

I still single tis year. Valentine's Day, I hav to stay at home and celebrate alone. 2day went to school and found that I m quite sleepy all the times... And I feel very tired after back home.

But i still hav a gud news to share: I AM GOIN TO SARAWAK!!!!!!
Wat make me very surprise tat Mr Radha interested to join us too...
For now, i just scare that i can't score for my trial because the Sarawak trip is on July which is quite near to trial exam season. Hope that everthing is under my control.

This week were very busy. My weekends is full with maths homework. I start to feel frustrated wif the homework. The following 2 weeks will be very busy also and maybe dun hav much time to update my blog. Haiz.. what to do? This is my life, everyday tuition, homework... Sometime, i really feel very pressure. I remembered Li Shan said I looks stress. Tat's true, I'm stress!! N tired and... I dunno why suddenly i will feel so depressed.....

Anyway, later i will be celebrate my dad's birthday. Want to give him surprise! I will be upload photo later or 2morow.. hope he will happy.... I LOVE U, DADDY!!!!!

No comments: