Saturday, February 14, 2009

SuRPRIse!!!!!

Finally,my mom, bro and I had given my daddy a big surprise.

At 10.15 pm, v start our mission....
I incharge to hold d cake and light the candles at kitchen...
after preparing, i shout: MUMMY! Then, my mum go to switch off the lights. I saw my dad's 1st reaction... He like very angry(bcoz he was reading newspaper) stare at my mum. But when i cum to living room with holding a cake plus singing Birthday song, he like hav a shock!


Daddy:2day is Valentine's day, right?
Me: Ya
Daddy: But...
Me: celebrate ur b'day earlier mah
Mum: ya lah... Happy Birthday!!
Me: Faster blow d candle...

(OMG!!!! bcoz my mum forget to switch off the fan, so candles oredi blown off)
hahahaha... every one laugh..

I went back to kitchen again and lighten up the candles... Now, can make a wish,ba!
I m glad that he seems like very happy becoz we celebrating his birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DADDY! Wish u always stay healthy and happy!!!!!


Here is the cake......V only manage to eat half of it....






No comments: