Saturday, February 21, 2009

BuSy WeEK

Its true tat this week i will be busy again.. busy with my tuition, homeworks....

I really miss my gang.. miss my form4 and 5 life... Life was so simple during tat time... no worries but only laughing... I laughed for lame joke, lame songs, laughed for anything.... However, time can't go backward.... Now, everyone hav their own life, r they still remain like last time? or everyone had been change for a long time ago?

Saw Stephanie wrote how many days left for STPM.... Many questions comes to my mind..... "Jia Huoy, wat hav you done for STPM? Wat u did for ur own future? R u work hard enough for it?"
Ans: I dunno wat i did for my STPM and future, I din work hard enough yet......
That's why i really hate to see timer.....

Y life must be full of worries? Someone told me before: God creates worries for men because God wan men experience happiness.... U sad because u feel happy before... EM... I should work harder.. believe tat 2morow will be better than yesterday.....

No comments: