Sunday, October 26, 2008

NaTuRE HuNt

Haiz.. Finally i hav some time 2 uplaod my blog in taiping...

Yesterday, I juz took part in Nature Hunt at Bukit Melawati in Kuala Selangor. Overall is not bad for me, is really a good experience for me aso... I really can't imagine i can complete the task on time... Thank God, yesterday was sunny day...

I woke up at 5.00 a.m. n arrive Esso on time(at 5.55 a.m).. Bout 6.05a.m. V started our journey to Kuala Selangor..Soon chia talked from beginning of d journey 2 entertained us,he n stef started their "arguing"....The drivers drove quite fast(but maybe i slept during d journey, i dunno how fast they drive) coz v arrived our destination at 7.20 a.m. Some members had their breakfast(think so is Bah Kut Teh shop nearby) n some juz walked around n took turn to go to washroom in Esso. Then, v found tis moody dog.. It juz lie down n let us take our turn 2 take it's photo...

Bout 8.00a.m. all d members arrived Nature park in bukit melawati n start register, Acs team: Panda, horse, dog n aso my team, chicken(Stef, Lynn, Soon Chia n I in 1 team) While, waiting till 10.30a.m, v all juz walking around there n read some information provided

After tat, my team started to complete d task given...Stef as our group leader n started 2 lead us from 1 station 2 another...v need 2 complete each station 2 get clues which is in the form of wording n finally v hav 2 rearrange all d alphabets given 2 form a phrase....

i found tat i m very tired after completing 2nd station....Soon Chia n Stef always so energetic leading me n Lynn 2 complete d 'mission' tat the facilitater gave us.... V were rushing n no time 2 enjoy watching d animals in nature park...

D hardest 'mission' is v need 2 get into d mud n plant d anak bakau. Our hands n shirt were very dirty... Tis is d 1st time my hands full wif mud! Last 2 stations, Lynn cannot walk anymore coz muscle cramp.. I had 2 stay wif her... Stef n Soon Chia helped us complete....

After 3 and a half hour, v r the 6th group tat complete d games..( Wei Loong's panda team is d 1st team complte it i guess) Last task is v hav 2 decorate one of d member with the things tat can be recycled(V pick all d materials in nature park) within 10 mins. Soon Chia was very lucky coz v decided 2 choose him as our model...hahaha... I dunno wat fashion v decorated on him... then, d members decorated hav 2 perfom on stage... tis is d video tat i hav took...

After d performance, wei Loong suggested 2 hav last snap... while me,soon chia, stef n lynn facing d camera, one toidi monkey stealed d Milo empty drinking pack tat hang bside soon chia... v hav a shock tat time... tis is d monkey wif d milo box............

V all very surprise tat my team got d 3rd place! Can't Believe it.....dunno they counted correctly o not...

I found tat i finished up all my energy walking+ running around in nature park... All my muscle are very pain... at home, i hav 2 use my hand 2 move my left leg 2 change another position... haha... my mum said tis is all bcoz i din exercise for long time...

During d journey, i hav 2 say sorry n thank u 2 someone...

SPECIAL THANKS to:

1)SOON CHIA, STEPHANIE ( helping me 2 continue n complete d game)

2)KEIK WEE ( for taking me go 2 Kuala Sleangor n back 2 Klang, summore i noe he was very tired too)

SORRY to:

1)SOON CHIA, STEPHANIE (seems like i din really help u all 2 complete d games)

2)ARON(really sorry 2 dirty ur pants n shirt)

No comments: