Saturday, October 18, 2008

CaN't WiTHStanD ANYmOre

I really dun understand wat guy think! Feel so dissapointed...

My bro, he planned 2 hav a trip to Genting after PMR.(next week) Sumhow, he need to inform our parents..... He already told my mum,but not yet tell my daddy.... My dad already knew it since last week bcoz i told him..... Anyway,my mum n I asked my bro to tell my dad about the trip.... my bro dun wan..

Mum: hey, u muz tell baba bout ur trip,if not he will worry u.

Bro: dun wan lar.. tell him for wat.. summore u oredi allow me to go... u noe d enough lah...

Me: Baba is Baba, Mummy is Mummy... u hav 2 inform both of them...

Bro:If tell him later he dun allow me 2 go lei, how? summore he sure will naggg a lot 1..

Mum:anyhow, u should tell him coz he is ur baba!

Me:yaya... Tell him nicely, he sure will understand 1

Bro:how 2 open d conversation... so hard 2 tell him... dun wan... mummy u noe then enough... He
sure will shout at me 1!(with his angry tone)

Me:U noe how he will feel not?! wats wrong wif u? HuH? He shout at u means he cares u...
Takkan u wan him 2 noe after u go Genting... U muz be responsible!
(start arguing)

Bro:i wont tell him!!!(goin 2 his bedroom)

Me:mummy u c wat is he reaction! so rude!!!!

Mummy:he is like tat 1 u noe wat... takkan u wan ur daddy n he bo song each other meh....

Me:...... But, he shouldn't like tis.... As son he should tell baba.... wat kind of son he is?

Bro:(cumm out) ENOUGH LAh!!! DIAM DIAM plz... Later u wan me cannot go u oni noe!!!!!

Me: i juz cannot withstand u!!! let parent worry!!! me form 3 aso cannot go out like u!!! u noe
how 2 appreciate o not?!!! I understand how he feel if u dun tell him!!! He will feel sad n dissapointed!!! I guess u dunno wat he will feel!!!

Bro:............. (silence)

Mum: .........

(y they dun understand wat i feel??? i gone thru tis b4... last minute oni u noe wat happen,tat feel! really sad 1.. i juz cannot withstand sum1 so irresponsible! I cannot calm down!)

but, 1 hour later......... mummy: baba, Ah Hsiung wan 2 go genting next monday
Baba: how u go? dun forget bring ur hp go...
bro: o... my frenz realtive send 6 of us go...

No comments: