Saturday, October 18, 2008

EnD YEAR ExAM FinaLLy OvER!!!!!! (almost......)

well well.... I noe i seldom update my blog....
no time mah... sumore, i cannot online every day.... so, DAVIN stop remind me tat my blog is dead!!!!
N..... as vice president, i should always update our class blog... but i really duno wat 2 write....
haiz....

Anyway, exam finally over....(although still hav PA n aso MUET paper 4) WAKAKA... i dun care d.... i noe my result will be very terrible especially my chemistry.... Y??? the potassium hydoxide dunno y wanna torture us like tis.... STUPID question..... hopefully i wont failed it... i never failed my exam b4...If FAILED, i can't imagine wat is my dad's reaction.......
N, i aso dunno wat i wrote in my esaay....no point for d topic.... so sad.......

UNEXPECTED, i got highest mark for my maths 1 paper.... really happy bout tat.... Teacher believe tat i can score full mark for tat coz wat i done is all careless mistakes...haha... but really unexpected... Thank God....XD

enjoy playing, sleeping starting now.... wakaka
Long time i din sleep well becoz of tis end year test.... so stress....

No comments: