Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Watever!!!

Mr chan returned our maths 2 test paper....... I got 41/50 for maths 2... therefore, total up i got 87 for my maths... is an A-!!!! wakakaka... i m so happy bout tat...

However, got hapiness, will aso hav sadness too....... my PA paper 1 was done so terribly! haiz... 35/60 for my Pa 1... Heard tat Pn Vanaja will give us back our chemistry paper 2 2morow... so sad... paper 1 I got 19/30 which is ok for me, but wat i worry is my paper 2 definetly will be very low....

2day,Pn vanaja distributed 5 test tubes per student... According from her, V gonna use these test tube for whole year( wat i mean is till upper 6)... V need 2 keep them in good condition so tat they won't broke....

plus, 2morrow i will be havin our MUET speaking task... I hope 2morow topic not too difficult for me... I not very gud in speaking task... (teacher commended i hav 2 speak more so tat my language used can be more fluently) ^^

Hope tat everything will be fine 2morow... Gud Luck everyone!

No comments: