Wednesday, October 22, 2008

EmO DaY...Many things hapen......

Luckily, i din failed my chemistry.... But, i got 46 for it...
Tis my lowest mark for my chemistry in my life...
summore, for my bio, my frenz, most of them got 25 n above correct. Me, got oni 20/40!!!! wrong 20 questions man! done so many mistakes.... study so hard aso useless!!! =.=
Wat should i do?! Did i made a wrong decision 2 form 6?

N serius matter happen on LS( a childish, cheerful girl + my best fren) n SL( from my gang)
Think so thier relationship will be end like tis... haiz.... i really dunno y SL always like 2 hurt ppl by tis way! Frenz should not be like tis... She always din cares bout others' feeling! Me aso one of d victim last time. Although i shouldn't everytime aso mention bout last time wat she done for me, I really dissapointed since tat event happen on me! so, i understand wat LS feel.... really do understand wat she feel....

classmates most of them go Grennbox 2day... think so they r enjoying singing now... i wanna go aso... However, I can't.... live so far tats d problem... pity at home... wanna sing...

No comments: