Saturday, November 08, 2008

BiO PrOJecT!!!!

Haiz... Really frustrated doin Bio project... especially when i aske HHH sumting... i feel like i wan 2 chop off his head... Seriously, i really dun understand how he bcum a teacher.. ask him anything, he will say: sori i dunno... WAT THE!!!!!I think he is one of the biggest D.....=.=
i remembered i talked 2 him loudly n wif angry tone! I doesn't wan 2 be so rude 1 coz tat day i m not feeling well + headache.. I juz... Ijuz can't control my emotion.. i noe Khai lynn was pulling my shirt 2 ask me calm down... I juz can't do it...



Yesterday, Miss Chua had gave us back our MuEt paper... I got Band 4.. I think i shouldn't got so high gred.In my opinion,i feel tat i would got Band 2 or 3 if i in other class... i did very badly in my writing task... sad...

p/s: here sum pic tat I took in taman rakyat on last wednesday.... haha.. v all like very childish... but v had a lot of fun while playing in the playground.. hehe...







No comments: