Saturday, May 19, 2012

sweet

Envy my roommates~
So glad Cheng Bin treat her that nice...
*she is sleeping now, due to last night lepak at somewhere in Ktn
When she told me the story, it is just like what happen in drama =)
She said she fall asleep in the car, and thought they were on the way back to uni,
But when she opened her eyes,
the sea was infront of her~
He drove to the beach secretly without waking her up 
and of course, Camie felts so touch~
I feel the sweeetness too~ 

*when is my turn to experience sweet stuff lei~
HAAHHAHAH

P/s: Interview for Taiwan *Hwaiting!*

3 comments:

Chan William said...

Don't dream. If you like a guy, think what you can do to make him notice or like you. If not, stop wasting time dreaming. Just my honest words. No bad intentions...=). Cheers

Celine Foo said...

william??? since when u read my blog ah???

anyway, I am not til that extent that do something to make him notice me. LOL. since I have no target =)
Don't think that much~

Chan William said...

I just noticed ur blog through admund's. Haha...Anyway, I do some blogging few years back. Now no more. Cuz I don't like telling ppl what happen to me, instead i will process my brain everynite...=)