Sunday, May 20, 2012

今天

Good news from early the morning until now...
I can see the rainbow d~ 
1st good news is our CP projects got the BEST PROJECT AWARDS!!!
2nd good news is two of the friends that I love got 9th place in triathlon
3rd good news is I did well during my interview*My roommates told*

So, I was just finished my Korean Music Wave 2012 in Bangkok concert...
and I m still in the concert mode!!! *put ur Hands Up!!!*

Will study my CP and CRE lab soon~
*still not sure how was other doin on the CRE projects and assignment tomorrow*

p/s: Kinda hurt when he said :你对男生来说没魅力.
But so far, I like my personality anyway, being friendly to people....
Maybe, guys just treat me as their brothers =)


p/p/s: 对,我承担不起后果,我怕受伤。 加上自卑感。所以简单/开心就好咯。


2 comments:

叶子 said...

我们就一起乖乖做幕后,一起环游世界吧~
其实很多男生欣赏你的,不要这么悲观~

Celine Foo said...

lol只是听到这样的comment,有点小小的伤心~啊哈哈哈哈~没事~~
*不必拿好话来哄我~~XP