Saturday, May 12, 2012

庆功宴+5人行

Celebration party/dinner of the event I will called.. =)
Yes people, you gave me the best memories after I entered university
Hopefully we will have a chance to work together again =)
Like Ms lee said, Is time to close this chapter and start a new chapter now....
I am destined to meet you guys, I do hope your journeys can get better after this~
Hwaiting people!!!
  • I won TOASTER!!!
  • I got Edwin's chocolate
  • Congraz to Des and ChunHow *you know what i mean XP*
  • Sorry to Ivy
After the dinner, for the sake of spending the 50 bucks that Winston won, *poor Him*
We went to Just Relax again.
again sharing moment*true/dare among 5 of us
after all, is just a very warm sharing moment
I guess because of him...
He just can make people around him feel the warmth and being protected.
Feel protected, when he whispered and kept gently touching my head....
Feel release, when he told me not to force myself anymore....
Feel secured, when looked at his eyes...
Thanks for understand me...
Thanks for giving me support..
Thanks for everything....
*I wish to und you better... 

  • Heart beat fast
  • Someone drank a lot~
  • I hugged both of them
  • I wanna become happy go lucky =) I promise i will =) 
P/s: Kayu's fault makes people know we were lying ==

No comments: