Sunday, September 25, 2011

UMP Life Part 9

I couldn't find a suitable title for this post~

yesterday the club and society open day was a mess? can i said so~
I am getting pressure because i know we couldn't handle 200++ members~
Sigh~~ Luckily i m just a assistant secretary~
Lateh again that night,
She smile! ^^ yeah~ should be a good start for her~
I am still in confuse stage i guess...

2day, early in the morning, went to Kuantan clinic with Meisoon~
Her feet still swollen~ Hmm~
Yawn, now very sleepy~
We talked a lot in the car~
Meisoon still Meisoon~ ^^

P/s: i need to do my academic report later~

junsu tweet: 서로 맘을놓지않고 모두 이겨내겠죠.. Cause you are my everything to me 너무나 좋아했던 이노래..우연히 오랫만에 들었어..근데 이노래가 낯설게 느껴지네...맘 아프게..

*Not letting go of each other, we'll make it through everything.. Cause you are my everything to me - A song that I used to like very much. I heard it by chance after a long time..but this song became unfamiliar to me..and it hurts my heart. *
Hurts my heart too~



LASTLY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSLYN!!!

No comments: