Sunday, September 18, 2011

Am Riser

We went to the sea side yesterday night~ 
for the sake of wanna eat Am. Riser~
Spend my whole night there~
Again feel the peaceful~


*I am still in the mood where stress up with EVERYTHING,
I wish i can help them but I dunno from where and how
I am sorry to say, I complained that to Hui Ann,
Last time is Suki Yap who listen to me, but now she is in Pekan*

Played the burger games again~ *poor Ryan~ahahhaha~*
Ya, Laugh a lot for sure~
I am still glad which stick with them~
*I am still wonder, if i disappear, will some 1 go and find me?*

seriously feel good when saw Liang Yit back ^^
I can feel Liang Yit VERY Happy too~

P/s: Blood very kolian~
I Locked myself outside my room~ left the key and hp in the room
Luckily got Ivy~~ cooked maggie mee for me TT
my hp money flow out like water~


Drama Class practice~ PT Hwaiting!



LiangYit back, He happy every1 happy too ^^



No comments: