Thursday, September 08, 2011

Random with Random

Ivy dong saeng is back from Korea~

Last saturday, all of us stay awake till 6am to register our subject for coming new sem~
ERROR for so many times~ refreshed for thousand times~
Luckily manage to got what we want~
thank goodness~
Conclusion: UMP NEW SYSTEM SUCKS~

To be honest, I feel happy these few days, due to my mum finally giving us permisssion to have a puppy as pet~
She said she feel lonely too~ 
condition is the dog must be small in size* more or less like poodle size which is easily for my mum to carry it in and out~
and the dog can sleep with me!!! OMG she allow that~!!!
*all the fees is under me and my bro--- BUT I DON'T MIND!!!! You know, i can starving for the doggie~~ ahahhahahha~*
She said this is much more better if i spend my money on a doggie rather than buying all the album~
* I'll still continue my album purchasing--- just that will reduce only*
now, i am still persuading my daddy~
The doggie from Giant where my bro worked~

Another happy things is JYJ released MV teaser~
JUNSU and JiHyo unnie as the Hero and heroin in the music video~
*My junsu oppa is so WONDERFUL ah-- totally melts~*
Anyway, i have a very good impression on JiHyo unnie~ so I m not jealous for this time~
hahhahahhah*ignore me please*

Lastly, I had my small gathering with my form 6 frenz on monday~
is shock to know Wei Loong know Chan William!!! XD ~
Sing K, Kim Gary and Movie together the whole day~ I'll miss you guys so much~~ 

P/s: I m online in Starbucks Cafe,Setia Alam now... Will Offline soon~
My internet service is terminated due to shifting~
So, gtg to settle my PTPTN loan~ Chaoz~
Have a nice day people~ Don't miss me~

1 comment:

H2P said...

AIESECers know who is Wei Loong..LOL
Erm, thats cute..I <3 puupy..