Friday, September 16, 2011

Ump again~

For 1st week back to Ump~ as expected is BUSY~
ahahaahha and all subjects is very very TOUGH~
I can feel i am actually enjoying the 2 lecturers's teaching style~
although the eng slang~ *both of them are foreigner*

11/09/11
Yeah! I am back~ the air here~ hmm~~yeas, i start my new sem~
worry is William entered hospital due to high fever~
and very shock when meet Ryan in Keong fatt~ HE SLIM DOWN!!!

Damn!! Carry so many things up till third floor~ like Hell~

12/09/11
morning class~ Camie almost late~ *but her bf gave her morning call, sweeet*
feel pressure for 1st day onwards~ TOUGH sem i guess~~
Gave Mr Lim Jia Han a birthday surprise~
Pray hard he will love the Tee that i choose~~ hahha Thank God he seem LOVE it~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA HAN GO GO~

Ivy and I went to visit William~He got Denggi and in ICU~
Scared me!!!Thank God He seem fine, just need some rest~
Special thanks to Hang Chuan senior to bring us to the hospital to visit him~

Rush back to uni~ bcoz is MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!
celebrated with juniors~ Oh! Elizabeth and Aik Leng!
Saw Meow Meow senior~ and many many friends!!
I MISS THEM after so many months din see them!!!
and of coz celebrated with La Teh Gang~ ^^ I just love to be lepak lepak with them~
although they might not like me~


13/09/11
went Kuantan with JiaHan, BanLin, WenQi, Admund, Ryan, MeiSoon and Ivy~
watched Apollo 18
*Lessons learned: Not to pick stone on the floor, Not to throw stone on ppl~*
Visit William again~He still in ICU~ Blood conc too high~
Dinner with laughing non stop~ ahahha
will be a perfect if got SOUP~~ HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

14/09/11
There is Juniors and seniors section during the night~
Awww~ is nice to meet them~ I am so so excited to know more and explain to them~
Although they won't be rmb my name~ *the definitely will rmb Ivy's ^^ as usual la*
Deco meeting which makes all of us stress up~
I seriously dunno what to do to help her~
She do it everything her own~ * I am sorry, Ivy*

15/09/11
Tun Dr. Mahathir came to my uni~ giving talks~
He got so many fans from UMP~^^
Powerful speech given and ya, he is a very good leader~

Pekan friends is back again!!
SUKI YAP~ able to talk to her in 5 min ONLY~
sad~ not able to convince her to stay with us 2night~
But But~~ we have others friends la teh with us!
OSS and Sky!!!
I miss them as well! feel happy to meet them ah~~


 
Suki Yap said thin jor a bit! Yippeeeeee~
I dunno they faced so many problems~ I wish could help them~ But again i dunno how~ i am so sad to see all of them are worry~

P/s: got the souvenir from Ivy~~ ^^

SPAO HOODIES!!!


HOMIN'S Everysing File

And I bought a new Adidas bottle~
William Ong said i steal his bottles~ LOLZ




lastly to conclude~
I am happy to back to here~




I am Gold Fish unnie

No comments: