Friday, September 23, 2011

Observe=Skill

Mind still thinking what they said during lateh just now~
I dunno Admund actually observe and can see people's characteristics~
This remind me what he told me long times ago~
How to judge a person buy one look?
I really dunno how to know whether the person is sincere to be ur friend not,
actually i assume everyone to be sincere~
but fact is, ppl will get this opportunity to cheat u, hurt u and do something that harm u~
By sense?
my sense not that good~

Back to UMP, things that worry me a lot~
ppl around me, academic, projects and etc~
Had a talk to suki yesterday night~
We can't make any changes to the things happen around us,
When people talk to you, you are actually helping them, by listen to them.
They just want a simple and warmest support from you.

I might not be able to help you guys,
Just can support you guys~ cheering you guys~
ALTHOUGH I STIL FEEL I AM USELESS


p/s:I am doing stupid thing~ so do the maknae~
we are Pabo~
Received Emily's call 2day~ she is in tension too~
God bless her~
Glad that William is ok~

No comments: