Thursday, June 02, 2011

Times Square Hunting

Yes, I went Shopping AGAIN~
What to do, one of my hobby~~ XD
Anyway, I wanna meet up my aunty and cousins la, so i went KL,

So, went times square to meet them up
and of coz buy something~~ hahhahahha

**While in my car**my second angry bird~~ ^^
Then, then, u drove there?
Nope! my dad dropped my mum and I at KTM , we took public transport~ 

Shop by shop~
from shoes, slippers, sneakers, skirts, handbags, accessories ETC ETC~ 
from top to bottom: Me, Mummy, Eline 

Necklace that i bought~ Pretty isn't it?
Gift from Eline~ Thanks girl~ 

pair of heel~ ^^

Of coz we squeeze inside kTM like sardine when back to klang~ * as usual*
Tired of standing the whole day~

Daddy: " == U shopping again, are u too rich??"
Me: " SALES ma.."

P/s: Yipee~~ Good news brought from Ah How in  the afternoon~~ *shouted in monorail*

1 comment:

Wil said...

u looked totally different from before, nice try~!! I love your new hair style ^^