Monday, June 06, 2011

Feel,Feels,Felt, Feeling

Chapter 1:
 This weekend I accompany my mum to watch TVB drama final episode of
Is kinda shock King and Kaka this couple died because of accident~
Although watch it twice, I still cried~
I can't accept wedding photo become funeral photo~
and can u image, they going to become Husband and wife where live happily together,
but, God just took their lives away~

Remind me of appreciate the every moment that you spent with your love
You don't know what happen on next seconds.

Chapter 2:
 I mange to sell Fernleaf Kuat OUT OF STOCK in Tesco Giant this week~~ ^^

Chapter 3:
I wonder why is so hard to organize a gathering then?
FB no reply,
Text them also no reply~
some sudden got things to do even i said i fetch her~
Next time, should i sit there and let other to organize?
I am frustrated actually~
Yes, Frustrated~
Now I rather sit in the house and watch my drama then...
Not to said i like to be alone or lonely, is I am being forced to be alone~

Chapter 4:
Yeah, I like Enopi..
This must be thanks to Ms Yvonne~
Thanks once again~ I m gonna Miss you although you are no longer in Enopi now~
I don't know how's the new employer will be~
Hopefully can work well with her~

Chapter 5:
Had slice of choc cheeze in secret recipe on YuChun's Birthday~
Happy Birthday Yuchun Oppa
생일축하합니다

Chapter 6:
I decided to accept the scholarship, but yet some problems still border me~
Decided but starts to change my mind after my uncle gave his opinion~
*hates mum asked him and she changes her mind*
I m not sure my decision is correct or wrong now~

Final Chapter:
Monday Blue~
Emo~
tired~
Conclude everything today~

2 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

1:What drame is tat?? King n Kaka???
Kinda familiar....
2:Top seller..... Lol...
3:Is like tat de la,really a hard work for u to gather all of them,since u have give a try den is enough,just gather v those who can attend lo,others,just forget it...
4:Enopi?? Ur ex company o? What is tat?
5:None of my business,lol... Anyway,happy birthday to him oso...
6:Since u have decided to take it den just accept lo,believe in ur decision,there is always a reason why u accept it,n stand on it...

Celine Foo said...

hahha~~ u replied me like that~~ funny~~
1) Only You~~
2) Big improvement ^^
3) haiz.. but still sad~~
4) Enopi is a learning center, where i teach the kids lo~~
5) ROFL~~
6) believe myself.. erm...