Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Agreement

Woke up early in the morning, feel dizzy~
Raining outside,yet i have to wake up because i need to go to MREPC office to settle the agreement~
Daddy was worry letting me alone to go KL with KTM.
Anyway, I am still very confident using KTM/Monorail/LRT~
Is just convenient~ ^^
Met Joe,UM chem eng. student as well,
came all the way from Teluk Intan, a nice new friend~^^

for the 1st time,I experienced sat inside the KTM for extra an hour due to the KTM that i sat broke down~
Sigh~~

Daddy bought me fried rice for lunch but the fried rice is DAMN oily~ T^T

Day 3 without mummy and 2day i mopped the floor~ TIRED~
Now i m still dizzy ah~~

Oh~ well, Valerie updated our gathering photo in Fb~ Is sweet to have a mamak session with them on last friday~ as she said she wouldn't feel wanna go back whenever has gathering with form 6 friends coz she has so many topic wanna share with us, want to listen from us~~ I love you girls~~
Elaine said i change lot *shy* XD

P/s:  Song Yoo Hyun, can u plz be cruel??? Heart broken when see your are being fooled by Mi Ri  
I Think that's what we call 人善被人欺~
*once you are too kind, ppl tends to take advantages from you*

Coming up next will watch YongHwa & ShinHye new drama-You Have Fallen for Me~
total 3 dramas per week~~ BRAVO hahahhahaha~

Ivy called me for korea exchange program~
I wanted to go but, can I? Budget still the biggest issue here~

Still cant confirm with my 2 frenz visit next month~ Biane~~  

No comments: