Thursday, June 16, 2011

Result

My result is out yeasterday.. is unexpected dean list~
But still a bit disappointed on my Thermo and Analytical chem result~
Overall, my result drops badly~ hmmm..
My frenz around me told me to be grateful to get such a good result,
You know, people wan more *piak, stop LC*
aiya, watever,should be remember that appreciate what i have right now...
work hard next sem is my responsibility next sem~
Hwaiting everyone~

p/s: Bubble tea vs posing of mummy and I


Thank Goodness my bro manage to enter Kolej Komuniti Klang~ 
Worries  for the whole sem is finally released~

I am getting happier since I had let go of some troubles~
 想开了~放下以前一直执着的事情~得到了释怀~~

1 comment:

Isaac Tan said...

Glad to hear that,finally u have done v ur bro's case,he still manage to enter the college,what a good news for u!!!!
Congratz on ur results,ur hardwork does pay u back,is expected for me on u to be in the dean's list... Lol,stop lanc ya,haha....
Hmmm,sounds good that u have release something u've been went thru for quite a long time which might be something that have stress u up all the times... No regret ya??? Good luck n take care...