Monday, June 20, 2011

Am Sick

still a healthy girl on Friday~
went to sing K with my secondary school gang~
is been a long time din see them~
erm, not really that enjoy but all expected~
as I m consider in the gang but not close with them~
weird? I think someone will understand me~ *abby grey*

night, original plan should be bring my dad for a dinner,
but due to my bro wanna to buy couple rings, and his gf asked me to accompany,
so, the plan canceled and postponed~
His gf was sick and not fully recover *virus carrier hahhaha*
and, we was sharing the mushroom soup,
so, i m the weak one, being infected~

I was sick the next day~
but still continue working~
shivering during working~
can't stand straight while working~
at last, i went back earlier...
I cant remember how i drove back home..
only can remember i had a serious headache ><
slept for 2 hours++ only woke up
*my mum wanna send me to hospital coz I have no response while she trying to wake me up*
*ate over amount of paracetamol due to din see the instruction*

Feel better on sunday morning~
Wished Happy Father's Day to my dad,
and gave him present~
Well, he looks happy just shy to voice out~ ^^
Love You, Daddy~~
soar throat getting serious~

sales not too good in Econsave~

and most pity thing is dun really eat much in this 2 days~
breakfast eat 1/3 of the noodles , the rest my dad helped me to finished it,
then, break time, one piece of bread, plus one piece of  honeydew,
Dinner, skipped~~
No appetite~

Conclusion: Work with sick condition is suffering~
Performance bad, and torture yourself only~
Better take MC rest at home when you are sick ya~

p/s: wish me good luck to call in MY FM and 8E news for Beast showcase ticket~~ pray hard~~

3 comments:

H2P said...

Take good care of urself..Am worry about myself too due to plenty of mosquito bites during in UPM..Seriously redness on all of the body..Me too, will working soon.. Be strong! Eat more nutrition food to increase the immunity. See you.

Celine Foo said...

yes hp mummy~~ XD

H2P said...

LOL..I'm not mummy..I'm still a teenager..LOL