Sunday, March 20, 2011

Secrets~

Everyone have their own secret..
I remembered my frenz said,so far, no one able to dig secret from him..
In my opinion,
Secret is secret, if he or she willing to share with you, he or she will tell u definitely,
But what bout, he or she wanna hide it?
so, secret is to share and to keep it yourself~
I m not that big mouth or so called busy body, wanna dig ppl's secret~
Instead, you can share with me if you wan,
i am good listener actually,
Not helping you to solve problem, 
But at least help you to release some burden...

If i have secret wanna share? who wanna lend me his or her ears?
P/S: pray hard for no panda eyes for me~~T^T 
我 心里的那扇门到底谁能打开呢?

2 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

Lol... U finding some1 to open ur door?? Just wait for him,coming soon maybe... Haha... Before that,i can lend u my ear if u want...

Celine Foo said...

i believe every1 is finding that 1~ coming soon? i think still a long way, i guess~

Thanks~ ^^