Thursday, March 24, 2011

Out of sudden~

我有你拿也拿不走的旧回忆
我可以一个人安静的忘记你
 
My fren sang this song~ but the lyrics really makes me touch~
 
"I have the the memories that you can't take away
I can forget you silently~ "
 
plus the cold weather~
with the sad music tone~ 
oh gosh, nearly cry when listen to this song~
 
know my bro's result and yet i called him 
while his was on the way to Sunway~
I dunno why he still  can have the mood to go out, 
while other ppl is worry for him~
 
An emo day i guess... Pretending laugh, pretending i m ok~ 
 
Celine, you will be fine~
Hwaiting~~
 
i hope the wind can blow away all the problems
blow away what i worry
blow away my unhappiness~
or bring me somewhere to take so fresh air~
 
p/s: feel being left out again~
 
 

3 comments:

叶子 said...

it will be alrite~
gambateh, alwayz b ur side...

Celine Foo said...

thanks~~ will be fine soon i guess~

Wil said...

那种感觉真的很烂!

我恨我爱你这首歌真的很好听~记得张惠妹说她在演唱会上唱,刚好分手情人也在现场,对着他唱是超级过瘾!