Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Accepted

Hm, yes....

Few friends dig a shallow hole and jumped in...
Pulled someone down,
and the someone pulled me inside the hole 2day..
Conclusions, EVERYONE ARE IN THE HOLE now!

Good job,guys~ ==!!!

OK, *serious tone*
I'll believe myself that i can do this job well,
thanks again for being trust my ability..
and, ya, we work as team again~

btw, there are 2 reasons that I reject the secretary post..
1st: Due to I have a nightmare on became Kelz's secretary, 
2nd: I understand secretary job will be easier than becoming Someone's assistant, but, as someone said, he hope I can take some challenges.. And, I feel is time for me to build up my confident to speak infront of people~ *I am low self-confident*

So, this is the story today...
as promised, I'll  help you guys,
so it's time to fulfill my promise~~ ^^

P/s: Friends= SC and WA
Someone= BL

P/s/s: goin to start dance practice tonight~ SNSD songs.. I dunno whether i can do it or not. Plz dun laugh at my poor dancing movement

No comments: