Friday, January 07, 2011

Upset

Since school reopen, there are so many BAD things happened on me~
from I CAN'T appeal my co-curiculum result,
THE F*** ppl told me i was TOO LATE to do so,
IS NOT MY FAULT actually, BUT the way he said is like MY FAULT!
DAMN FXXX!!!!!
FINE!YOU WIN!!!

now, is MY EXTERNAL HARD DISC!
Can you imagine? You just bought it for 2 weeks and you can;t open the file inside anymore???!!
and went back repair under warranty, they told you, they WILL TRY to recover the files inside
BUT NOT 100% WTF!
My movies inside!My pictures inside! everything inside!!!!
WHY!!! WHY!!!!

~I am OFFICIALLY LIKE this Teddy bear now~




Glad that Homin come out with new album FINALLY.. Oppa, HWAITING!!! 
Dedicated < Keep Your Head Down> to all of you here~ enjoy
p/s: Valerie repeated it for 15 times d, girl, Promise dance for me ya? XP

No comments: