Friday, January 14, 2011

Random

Recently,  I have nothing to update on my blog, Pretty sad ha...
no matter how, i try to force myself to update my blog once a week..

Here is a story to share~

One day in Jusco shopping mall with my family,
walked and walked, i stopped at the Korea food product section(As usual)~
and my brother pointed to me Starbucks product
*Very nice bottle,  i never see it before

Brother: Hey, Look at This!
Me:......... Hmm.. never see it before in the market, import from?
Brother: KOREA! dunno nice or not
Me: U buy then u will know~
Brother:....(put the bottle to the shelf and walked away)

Due to hand itch,==!!!!
I have a look on the bottle and try to read the ingredient and some info behind
Of course, I can;t read Korean
Anyway, I approached my dad beside me, and showed him..

Me: Ba, weird right? I thought Starbucks product should be imported from Europe countries? why from korea ah?
Dad:.....

Then, because my dad din say any words, keep silence, then, I looked at his face...
OMG!! He gave me A SWEAT look~~ 
I should snap his expression.. is damn CUTE
Dad: Can u stop mentioning Korea at least one day?

I quickly ran away~~ with laugh~~ XP

Story end~


P/s: Min Min ah.. looking forward your new drama~~ ^^

No comments: