Monday, January 31, 2011

The whole week~

I din Blog for the whole week man!
Ok lah, Sum up what i done this whole week..

start from? i start from 27th Jan ok?

27th Jan
Technical writing and Thermochemistry class cancelled.. 
5pm back to klang~~ Yippeeee

28th Jan
Mummy wakes me up early in the morning~
Purpose? to dye my hair~~
Ok.. My hair now is red brown in color~


29th Jan
Abel invited us to his 21st Birthday party~ 
Those attend: Keik wee,Siew pei,Valerie,Jimetra, Su ling,EeLien,Alwin,Siro,Davin, Sham, Marvin, Shubada, Thiru, Pala ~~
Consider small gathering huh....
Anyway, I enjoyed the party~ and,
ABEL, I LOVE UR NEW HAIRSTYLE MAN!!! (but i love my 5 gay fellow MORE)

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY

Me,Val(oh u looks Pretty that Day), Siro(sexy XD)
Su ling(tall girl but wear high heels= =), Jimetra

The decoration
Theme of the day: RED AND BLACK

29th Jan
Shop with mummy in Jusco
Planned to cook corn soup(Ivy's recipe)
And Is a SUCCESS!!
Here's the simple way to cook corn soup:

ingredients needed: Canned creamy corn(Ayam Brand I preferred, any brand will do),  2 eggs ( one can of corn needs 2 eggs), Ham/ crab meat/(any meat u wanna add), Pepper , salt

steps:
1) Open the can and pour out the corn in a cooking pan(not the one u used to fry egg, deeper one)
2)Then, add water in it,not too much..(fill up the empty can with water, then pour into the pan, that's the amount needed)
3) Boil it~ BOIL
4) Make sure it is boil, and only add the eggs into it~
5) Stir evenly 
6) Add pepper and LITTLE bit of salt according to ur fav~
7) Let it boil for a while then can be serve~

It's easy~~ and thanks to IVY once again...
My family love it so much~~

Night, i have a date with Emily dear dear~ and got my copy of Keep Your Head Down~
Aigooo~ Have to wait til next sembreak only can meet you again~~
I promise will do my best on my study~Thanks dear~

30th Jan
early in the morning, had my breakfast with~~

Li shan, Su Ling, Alwin, Fuiteng, Valerie, Davin and NyingSher

Eat, Gossip, Jokes~
Awhhh~~ I m gonna miss you guys~~
*every1 looks like haven FULLY wake up... hmmm


and the STUPID thing I have done is! I forget to send valerie back! OMG
I promised her yestarday and forget! MY GOSH
How can i forget????
and I only rmb this task after suling told me.. *that time i reached suling's house

SORRY, Valerie....
No wonder you looked at me with that blur face~ Aigoooo

P/s: Spend lot.. and seriously broke.. cannot spend anymore~~ NO BUYING ANY STUFF~

No comments: