Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Target and Wishes

Target and wish is 2 different things..
Target is what you aim for; Wish is.. erm.. what you dream or hope for..
Am I right?

ok.. Today is the last day for 2010 and 2morow is the brand new year,
I had set some target for the brand new year*of course for myself to reach
Not many, but 5 targets~ ^^
1)Get cgpa 3.5 *is so hard for me, because this year, i have to take Thermodynamics T^T
2)Not letting myself become LAZY- fill up my free time with activities
3)Earn money *this will be sem break
4)Slim down and exercise more *I will try my Best.. sigh
5)Save money for merchandise, concert ticket and Korea trip! XP *syok sendiri saja

Here come my WISHES! one wish not enough.. 5 wishes will do ^^
1)My family and friends stay healthy and happy
2)JYJ come to Malaysia to have their concert
3)Get a puppy or Hermit crab during my 21st Birthday
4)Get a  nice Camera
My last last wish ~~
5) They can be together again *Always Keep The Faith*


What's yours??

No comments: