Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sushi~~ SUSHI~~

I Just love Japanese food~~(of coz like korean food also)
Thanks to Siew Pei for telling me SuShi in Jusco having SALE!!!!!!!(RM1 for each type of Sushi~~)
Quickly buy some of it for my Lunch~~
Oishii ne~~~


Bro: Oi.. Fattie! Dun eat so much~~


Oh ya! saw Wei Loong too in Jusco.. Still wondering what laptop should buy.. and 3 of us were berborak~~ Talking bout the honeymoon of Siew Pei and Keik wee.. haha~~

p/s; dear su ling... I promise myself to STOP buying any goods/ albums for DBSK.. coz too much and OVER my LIMIT d.. I still have the target to go Korea... So STOP STOP!!!( After calculated in more detail.. plus Junsu 's solo and pinky sweets that i ordered, i spend RM1128 in total~~) Fainted again and feel like kill myself right now~~

No comments: