Sunday, April 04, 2010

sad news

Is already the truth that Tohoshinki will stop their group activities in Japan..
Sad still...
I got crazy when heard this news,
and 2day even emo the whole day,
keep repeating the songs..
Again and again ask WHY...
But no solution, no answer..
I crazy till today rush into Speedy to purchase Mirotic album..
I m crazy, yes, i am...
and this might be too in love with..
Always Keep The Faith is the most beautiful phrase that you taught me~~
Songs cure my sadness when i m down..
I will continue my love and crazyness..
no TVXQ, i still got 
JUNG YUNHO,
KIM JAEJOONG,
PARK YUCHUN,
KIM JUNSU,
SHIM CHANGMIN...
So, anyone's album, activities, i still be there to SUPPORT~~
this is what will i do now~~
When need us, plz turn back, and sure you will find cassiopeia still behind you guys to support and waiting for you~~

So, this is ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH, rite?
Sarangahaeyo, TVXQ..
Cause you're my everything to me~~

 
"Gudae wiro toorun taeyangmankum
Nuni bushin I gasumuro
Gidaryojun shiganmankum nol naega jikyojulke
Saranghae nol saranghae
Sesang
Gajang nunbushin gudae kumgyolgatun
I mam
More than the air I breathe "

this is what i want to say~~

No comments: