Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OMG!!!! I WON THE PRIZE!!!!!!!

OMG!!!OMG!!!! I still can't believe... I had won this prize.. It had been 6 months ago... I had bought 1 magazine,Comic Weekly no51(released on 20.12.08) and decided to enter this competition which is {Beverly Hills Chihuahua} . At 1st, i juz hope that i could win the limited eddition key chain (worth RM120) coz it really nice but unfortunately they only provide 3 of it... Therefore, i made a conclusion that i won't be the lucky 1 that they pick.. I totally forgot that i entered this copetition before.2day, i received the prize from them.. I m sure no one noe wat is this... It's not a tape but a rope to let u to pull ur doggie if u want to have a walk with them. Guess wat? It worth RM150(limited edition also) and they only pick 5 ppl for this prize.. OMG!!! I M SO LUCKY!!!!!!!

p/s: my mum tot is my birthday present from my cousins when the postman passed it to her this afternoon... She not even realised that the left corner of the envelope labelled Comic Weekly.. THANKS TO COMIC WEEKLY!!!!!

No comments: