Thursday, June 11, 2009

Contrast

I was totally down on tuesday night but was excited on wednesday!!! Now, i totally agree that shopping makes a girl/woman happy! XD

Yesterday, i missed my tuition and juz went to jj bkt tinggi with my mum, aunty and cousins. what make me feel so excited and happy? hehe.. V passed by a butik called WH, i saw 1 light pink dress.. I tried it, and found that it is really comfortable when wearing it.. besides, i look taller(although my height still the same, but the dress make me feel that i really become a big girl now).. It is so amazing when i looked at myself in the mirror with that dress..

however, i din buy that dress at last coz my mum wanted to asked my dad's opinion 1st(coz that dress abit.. ahem...) and my brother said i looked ok from the front but i m fat when c from behind..

Anyway, i m BACK!!! with the happy mood!!! so, it consider worth it, din attend tuition yesterday...

"Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burnLet it die
Cause we are finally free tonight"


p/s: My grandparent, aunty and cousins already went back to Taiping tis morning.. Hu~ Finally, my stomach can take a rest now.. If they stay longer, I gurantee i sure i will become a fattie girl d...

No comments: