Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mosquito netting vs Siro

Planned to buy anything v need during sarawak trip.. Steph, Siro and I can't stop laughing since from The Face Shop.. V entered The Face Shop to buy some1's present and Siro tried on so many products there.. The funniest thing is she put on the lotion(lotion ah? maybe mosturising cream) and it smell like shit.. the smell really sucks and steph and i laughed at her for putting the cream all her hand.. V try to stay away from her.. haha

Then, v went to Jusco to search for mosquito net and we found it at the baby's stuff corner.. Of coz all the net there is only for babby but i dunno y i suddenly suggested that v juz put it half of our body enuf d.. Siro and Steph can't stop laughing when heard i said that and Siro act like a big baby laughed until sit on the floor.. She asked me to try that net on her.. i tried it and is all like in the photo.. and as u can c, steph who was taking the photo that time also laughing and the pic that she took all are blur...



U c siro.. Omg...

I cant stop laughing.. and i think every1 looked at us... After taking that photos, Steph and I juz quickly walked away coz Siro still laughing like a mad girl..

1 comment:

Biah said...

Jia Huoy, I laughed so much after reading ur post sampai kena kena pergi bilik air. Well I am glad u had fun in Jusco. I wish I were there to c u all. Or I could record ur action on video...... then masukkan dlm utube...