Monday, June 22, 2009

Dissection Of Mammal-RAT

It was so fun to dissect d rat but I had to wrap my phone using plastic bag so that my phone won't get any dirt from tis practical. So, hope you all can enjoy it..

p/s: Thanks to Keik Wee coz he act helped me a lot in this practical,( i dunno which part to cut it) or else, i cant take the whole digestive system out...


A brand new dissecting set... plus 10 pins that i bought from En Haeirul

My rat(my victim also)... It is a male...

Although i soaked it inside water and tried my best to massage it, yet, it's posing still like that.. Anyway, i managed to cut the 1st layer of the rat..

ok..ok.. I noe i did a mistake here.. As all of u can c, i had cut the 2nd layer .. but the 2nd layer was cut unnicely as i circled it...(got such word unnicely?)

Can c clearly the untestine and also the colon(the black colour)

3rd mission-remove the digestive system from it's body...SUCCESS!!!!




This is the whole digestive system of this Mr Victim

I tried to take the photo which can c the internal part of this Mr Victim but, it was not clear enough...

En Haeirul asked us to wrap the whole digestive system with a piece of newspaper after observed it.. But i started to play with it.. wahaha..I tried to seperate them so that the intestine are not crumple up together

wow.. very long huh...

ok.. i started to play with the shit..(as u can c the green colour circle).. I actually purposely squeeze it.. how evil am i... wahaha..

No comments: