Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Disappointed....

Happened 1 incident juz now, which make me lost my confident... Now, i m down and hav no confident to drive anymore...

My dad allowed me to drive my granpa and 2 cousins to 1 'bah kut teh' shop, which is in the housing area.. I m quite familiar with that housing area so i very confident that i wont do any mistakes this time.. But, i drove untill i got in wrong way and i kept turned and turned in the same area.. I dunno why my mind suddenly blank and juz cant remember where is the restaurant.. My daddy was really worry bout me and he asked me to wait aside so that he could lead me to that shop.. Few minutes later, he found me! He scolded me~ "i asked u not to drive during the night! U dun want listen to me! c! I noe u sure cant recognised the road! bla bla bla~, GET DOWN FROM THE CAR!"

I had no choice, but leave my car and sat on my mummy car.. Mum:"c, ppl give u opportunity to drive but U FAILED! If u pass tis time, daddy sure will let u to drive next time!"

I really down and speechless that time.. wat should i explain to them? Wat i feel very touch is my grandpa and grandma keep cheer me up and asked me not to give up and panic, slowly learn from the lesson...

I think now, i no longer feel like want to drive in the next few weeks... Some1 plz help me...

No comments: