Sunday, September 22, 2013

The life

Just back from meeting those new fresh 1st year juniors....
I am so glad that they playing happily and enjoyed themself....
Welcome to UMP and be part of CCC =)

I really very happy to see those crew...
awwww, that was a long time, didn't meet you guys...
Shim, Randy, Weikiat, HanJie, BROTHERRSSSS that making fun on me, =)
KianWei, Jovin, Deon, SumYee, YuenKei,  Darren, WeiJian, KaiQuan, Xiao Ming really great to see you guys also...
and just little while for MaoMao and Joean <3 i="">
Seriously, I am so happy to see you guys...

With the tension and pressure from the PD and PSM,
I rarely laugh that much and that loud like just now =)
Thank you guys, for the night cheering me up...

and of coz, not to forget, imitating Des is the most epic activity of the night
p/s:控制不了就不要去想。或许在把自己放在不同的situation来找solution。那起码,发生一些事情,也许你还可以有个心理准备。当朋友就是不简单的,因为重视,所以在意。

No comments: