Thursday, April 05, 2012

Outing

Is a bloody day~
where My purse bleed a lot~
Well, of coz I'm happy to spend money on buying stuff~ =)
Things hunted: a pair of Puma running shoes and also a dress from Kitchen~
Gosh, seriously i have to tide my stomach and purse for this month 
*and seriously I have to save for cherating trip too 

Lunch, taken korean food~ 

 Peach tea and rabokggi~

Busying searching this little cute stuff on behalf of Jiahan dailou as well~ =)

Most happy thing is able to meet the little puppy,
and thanks for cracking his head/brain thinking where to bring us for dinner although me and Wil din take dinner*sorry, my dear~
and happy for another sharing moment~

p/s: Sometime, is ur aura that attract people, so, is not ur problem...
and Hurts need times to cure although you deny the fact...
I treat you as fren that i appreciate *maybe you dun mind, but i do feel i need to tell you this =)

seem like i accept the fact that he might leave us soon...

 


No comments: